- State Dems slightly outpace state GOP in April voter registrations
- Nevada Journal relaunches with new look and more multimedia capabilities
- Reid takes $1,500 from BP two years after oil spill disaster
- Mega-donors find open doors at White House
- Heller, Berkley neck-and-neck in first quarter fundraising
- Election numbers
- New benefits information added to TransparentNevada
- STOCK Act becomes law
- State Democrats slightly expand voter registration edge in March
- 'Sunset Subcommittee' saves all three boards from chopping block
Making the public sector truly public
You can also search by job title, view all jurisdictions, or view all employees.
View 2012 salary data for the Las Vegas Metro Police Department
See the relative performance of all elementary, middle and high schools. Plus, download the complete SPF spreadsheet to easily compare schools.
Find out where the candidates stand on transparency and open-government issues.
View descriptions of contracts approved by the state Board of Examiners.
Public-employee bargaining agreements in Nevada.
Examine how Nevada's House members spend the office-management funds they're allocated.
Official financial reports from the State of Nevada and its various agencies.
School district payments ratified by the Clark County School District Board of School Trustees.
Budgets for the NSHE and its colleges and universities from FY 2000 - 2011. Also contains enrollment figures for each institution starting in 1994.
View comprehensive annual finance reports from Nevada counties.
Learn more about TransparentNevada and what we do.